- Wood ceilings are ideal for projects that must be long lasting in a controlled environment, and where the designer is looking for a fresh new medium with a luxurious appearance.
- They are increasingly used in museums and conference rooms.
- Wood ceilings are available in a wide range of looks and finishes.
- All installations are fire-treated and impregnated with class A ratings.
- They are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use and are ideal for main entry ways.
- Wood panels are easily accessible and removable.
- Master carpenters can contour a variety of shapes with slats or panels.
Image description text goes here. Image description text goes here.